If you're selected for the next round, you will be invited for an inhouse event on 12 December 2013
What do we offer?
- Start building your career with the largest beverage company in the world.
- Receive first-hand coaching and mentoring from CCE senior leadership.
- Attend specific training for each position you will fill during the program.
- Meet and network amongst the highest performers in the country.
- Build relationships and business experience to support your personal growth and career opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
- You will obtain an Engineering or Industrial Sciences Master Degree (or equally)in 2014
- You are strongly interested in the fast moving consumer goods industry and its surrounding commercial environment
- You are highly motivated and convinced of the CCE values: responsibility, team spirit and passion for the client
- You are driven but down to earth, analytical and result-oriented, capable of making decisions, an excellent listener and strong communicator
- You have knowledge of Dutch, English and French (preferred)
- 3 years of experience “on the job” through complementary and high demanding functions in the Netherlands or Belgium. You will rotate through different assignments with durations of 8 to 12 months in supply chain areas such as production, commercialization or logistics. The ultimate goal of this program is to prepare CCE’s future leaders.
- Unique mentorship and high exposure to leadership team
During these years you will be guided by your personal mentor, a senior manager within our business. His/her experience and network make you grow faster and give you a unique high level business overview.
- A pool of graduates to share experiences
Together with Supply Chain graduates in the other countries, you will take part in various activities and meetings, which is a great way to share experiences and build your international network. You will have colleagues in Sales and Marketing, IT and HR programs as well, broadening your perspective on the business as a whole.
Are you completing your engineering studies and ready to explore a challenging and diverse environment? Coca-Cola Enterprises offers you a dynamic 3 year graduate program in the Benelux in which you will develop your process knowledge and start building your career at the most known brand in the world!