Is this something for you? Click on 'Lees Meer & Aanmelden'!
Take on existing, real roles with corresponding responsibilities in our organization
Receive first-hand coaching and mentoring from CCE senior leadership
Attend specific training for each position you will fill during the program as well as central Graduate training
Meet and network with the highest performers in your country flexible benefits, great career and development opportunities you’d expect from a global market leader.
- You will obtain a Master Degree in a HR-related area in 2014
- interested in the fast moving consumer goods industry and the surrounding commercial environment
- highly motivated and convinced of our values
- driven but down to earth
- analytical, strategic, result-oriented
- capable of making decisions
- active listener and strong communicator
- speaks Dutch, French and English
Our Graduate Program Human Resources
3 years of experience "on the job" through complementary and high demanding roles:
You will have the opportunity to do 12-month rotations in 3 different HR areas such as Talent, Employee/Labour Relations, HR Project and so forth. The objective of this program is to prepare you to take on a management-level role in one of our HR teams after 3 years.
In pursuit of our Vision, Three core values guide us every step of the way.
Accountable: "We do what we say we will do."
Customer-focused: "We succeed only when we exceed the expectations of our customers."
Team-driven: "We win as a team, and do it the right way.“
Not only what we do - but how we do it - sets us apart. Discover opportunities shaped by shared commitment and superior performances.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with is: the raw materials for success are right here.
But still, success depends on our graduates having the same thirst as all our people: a thirst for exploring new territory, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast-moving business.
• Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
• Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
• Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
Joining Coca-Cola Enterprises' Human Resources graduate programme is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and highly driven person to accelerate into a career working with some of the most iconic brands in the world such as Coke, Coke Light, Coke Zero, Sprite, Fanta, Chaudfontaine, Aquarius and many more.Graduate Program Human Resources