For graduates with in-depth knowledge of their field who are service oriented, have a strong cooperative ability and take a smart approach to complex problems, anything is possible! Choosing the right career path is the real challenge. So come to Rabobank! Our Audit Young Professional Program is designed to help you climb to the top of your field. Rabobank is a bank that feels responsible for its clients and for our society. And it is an employer that offers employees a chance to make a difference their way, and to be the best they can be.
You and your job
Audit is all about being the eyes and ears of the Rabobank supervisory board. In just 18 months, Young Professionals learn the fine points of Rabobank's Audit work inside and out. Contributing and collaborating within the program provides you a broad view of our activities. Participants will specialize in the area that fits best with their ambitions and wishes. In addition to regular work, Young Professionals work on projects and their personal development. Participating in social and networking activities with other Young Professionals also helps prepare participants for the next step of their career.
- As an innovative game-changer, your new ideas help you, a Young Professional, to contribute to helping the organization to take calculated and informed risks . You'll instantly be given responsibility.
- You'll share these responsibilities with your colleagues like audit professionals and members of different departments.
- Our Audit Young Professional Program provides an opportunity to become an expert in Audit at Rabobank in 18 months.
Facts & Figures
36 hours per week
You will start per 1 October 2022
43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our Audit Young Professional Program.
‘As a team we have the challenge to unite and strengthen the combined experience and knowledge from each and every one to ensure the people in the bank do the right thing with respect to taking and managing risks ’
Adwo Heintjes, Global Head Audit Cyber, Cloud & Outsourcing.
The young professionals in the Audit Young Professional Program work together in our regular audit teams with their more experienced colleagues from day one.. Working agile together is the way we work; as one effective and focused team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- A master's degree in Psychology/Sociology, Business and Management, Data Science, Computer Sciences, Quantitative Finance, Business Analytics/Quantitative Marketing or Finance & Audit;
- Approximately 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience;
- An excellent command of the English language;
- You have a tangible interest in one or more of the following: organizational culture and behaviour, processes, data analytics, risk management, development and security.
- Keen to learn
This is what we offer you
- € 3.254,- gross per month
- A 13th month's salary and vacation pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). Employees may use this budget at their own discretion. For example, the EBB can be used to buy extra vacation days or to make an additional deposit in your retirement fund. Employees can also opt to have the EBB paid out to them as part of their monthly salary;
- a budget of € 750,- to set up your home working space and a monthly home working allowance of up to € 40,-
This is a selection of the terms of employment for the Audit Young Professional Program is based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
To apply for a position in the Audit Young Professional Program at Rabobank, please upload your cv and motivation letter before 26 June.
Note: In case we receive a lot of applications this job posting might close sooner.
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Adwo Heintjes, Talent Manager via Adwo.Heintjes@rabobank.nl
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Contact: Michelle Veeke, Recruiter via Michelle.Veeke@rabobank.nl
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- After cv selection the selection procedure consists of an assessment (personality and intelligence test), a first interview and a final final interview.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on Frequently asked questions - Careers at Rabobank
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.