Do you have a technical background? Or do you have a business background and an affinity with tech? Give a boost to your career and opt for the tech traineeship at PwC. A 9-month programme focusing on your professional and personal development. This traineeship offers you a unique opportunity to gain experience within our various tech fields. During these nine months, you will discover where your passions and motives lie and experience a steep learning curve. You will also have access to a worldwide network and will share your knowledge, ideas, and questions with the best professionals in your field. A flying start to your career!
As a trainee, you will gain experience within three different tech fields. A programme of nine months in total, consisting of three rotations of three months each. You work on challenging assignments for various clients and follow intensive training courses. After these nine months, you will start working in a permanent position.
The traineeship offers a lot of flexibility. What does this mean? You express your preference for the fields in which you want to gain experience: SAP, Oracle, Workday, Experience Consulting, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Financial Services Tech, Public Sector Tech and CIPS Tech. Prior to the start of your traineeship, a schedule will be drawn up in consultation with you. In various, ambitious teams, you will then work on helping clients to make their business future-proof. In a dynamic and creative work environment, you will be constantly looking for innovative solutions using the latest technologies.
You will start in a close-knit trainee group, where you will work through the programme together. There are events and training sessions to further develop your technical skills as well as your soft skills. Also abroad, if circumstances permit. You will be intensively supervised by a personal coach who will help you with your further development and shape your future career. This traineeship has ample scope for your ambition and personal choices and you will be challenged to follow your passion and values. You will learn a lot and gain broad experience: from tackling company-wide changes to shaping transformation strategies and applications, analysing processes and systems to advising on the use of innovative applications. Are you ready to get the best out of yourself and boost your career?
- You will give your career a kickstart by gaining work experience within a large international knowledge organisation;
- A unique opportunity to rotate within the different tech fields to discover your preference;
- A combination of on-the-job and off-the-job training courses on technical topics within the various work fields (including certification options) but also in the area of soft skills;
- A performance coach who will guide you intensively for nine months to achieve your ambitions in the long term;
- You will have easy access to all the experts and specialists within the PwC network and will easily make contact with other trainees from home and abroad! This is how you expand your network!
*Some teams have specific requirements; we will determine your choice for the various teams in consultation with you