Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. We're motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our software to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what's most important to them.
We run our business in much the same way. Our employees come as they are and do what they love. Imagine the opportunities you’ll have in a company with more than 100,000 employees in more than 100 countries, working on hundreds of products—spanning games, phones, developer tools, business solutions and operating systems. We work hard, but we value work/life balance, and each of us defines what that means to us. So why not explore what we do, where we do it, and what life is really like at Microsoft. You just might be surprised.
No matter what your passion is, you’ll find it here. You can work on a multi-billion-dollar global business or a revolutionary technology that hasn’t yet left the lab. Join us at Microsoft and start your journey.
Our Graduate Opportunities offer you the chance to join Microsoft in a real job role including our Global Enterprise Services Delivery team.
Alongside your role you’ll have the chance to partake in both virtual and face to face international training during your first year. These sessions bring together a community of hundreds of graduates from over 60 countries, enabling you to build a global network of contacts and to gain exposure to real Microsoft business activities and leaders!
Full Time Opportunities in Information Technology
Our technology helps to empower customers through you. These positions give you the opportunity to have an impact on both internal and external customers. You are the kind of person who can’t help but inspire people with the power and potential of technology. You’re hardwired to share with them how a program or new piece of hardware can improve their lives or businesses. Here, you can use your gift to become a trusted client advisor, supporting our customers and keeping our company growing in more than 100 countries around the world.
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full time Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in computer science, computer engineering, IT or electrical engineering or related fields
- Strong interpersonal communication and public speaking skills
- Passion for technology and for collaborating with external customers, such as a student technology consultant role or job
- Technical background, e.g. with software coding experience in both class work and external projects
- Experience with two or more of the following: network and desktop operating systems, information worker applications, database systems, messaging, management and operations, security
- Microsoft Product Certification, MCSE or other technical certifications preferred
- Skills in VB, C/C++/C#, ActiveX, COD/DCOM and/or XML or other development skills preferred
- Confidence to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation
- Fluency in English and additional European language
- Full work authorization for your chosen location
- Available to start in January or February 2017
- Competitive salary plus profit sharing
- Local Employee benefits
- Subsidized beverages and food
- Flexible hours and working from home facilities
Selection process and timelines
- Scenario assessment (online test)
- Video-interview (online)
- Screening interview (Skype)
- Assessment Centre (@ Microsoft Schiphol)