You will join a two-year trainee program in which you will be assigned to two different year positions. This can be at a production site, at our innovation center in Wageningen or at the head office in Amersfoort. You can for instance be deployed as a process technologist or within the overarching Technology Team. After the first year, we will evaluate what assignment would be a good next step for your development. If you have successfully completed your traineeship, you will be appointed to a permanent job within the field of Technology, which is aligned with your career goals!
- WO Master degree in Process Engineering, Food Process Technology, Mechanical Engineering with a process technology specialization or an equivalent study background (a completed master at the start of the traineeship is required)
- You will receive your master degree this year or have obtained your (short) first work experience
- Affinity with production and food process technology
- Our ideal trainee has strong analytical and social skills, is innovative, result oriented, has strong leadership skills and is a team player
- An internship or work experience within technology is an advantage
- International experience (internship, study abroad, etc.) is an advantage
- Fluent in English, willing to learn Dutch
- Strong ambition to build a career within the Technology field
- Values safety, sustainability and cultural diversity
- A competitive salary and good fringe benefits
- A personal development program in which you will have a mentor from the business, several fixed training sessions and a personal training budget
- A trainee group with which you will regularly take part in both professional and social activities
- The possibility to quickly build a large network within the organization
At FrieslandCampina, our passion to get more out of milk and help consumers grow and develop is shared by our 21,000 employees. Every day we reach millions of people in over a hundred countries worldwide with more than 30 brands. FrieslandCampina is a unique FMCG and B2B multinational. We are unique because our suppliers, our member dairy farmers, are also our owners. With annual revenue of 11.3 billion euro, FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s largest diary companies.