You will join a two-year trainee program in which you will be assigned to two different year positions. Your assignments are generally at one of our production locations in the Netherlands or Belgium. Examples of assignments are for instance a team leader role at a packaging department or a logistics engineer assignment. After the first year, we will evaluate what assignment would be a good next step for your development. If you have successfully completed your traineeship, you will be appointed to a permanent job within the field of Supply Chain / Operations, which is aligned with your career goals!
- WO Master preferably in the field of Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Food Technology or Process Technology (completed master at start of the traineeship)
- You will receive your master degree this year or have obtained your (short) first work experience
- An internship or work experience within supply chain or operations is an advantage
- Affinity with production and supply chain
- Interested to discover the different disciplines within Supply Chain / Operations during the traineeship (QA, Operations, Maintenance, Plan & Deliver, etc.)
- Our ideal trainee has strong analytical and social skills, is entrepreneurial, result oriented, has strong leadership skills and is able to communicate on different levels
- Fluent in English, willing to learn Dutch
- Strong ambition to build a career within the Supply Chain / Operations field
What the FrieslandCampina Corporate Traineeship offers you:
- A competitive salary and good fringe benefits
- A personal development program in which you will have a mentor from the business, several fixed training sessions and a personal training budget
- A trainee group with which you will regularly take part in both professional and social activities
- The possibility to quickly build a large network within the organization
At FrieslandCampina, our passion to get more out of milk and help consumers grow and develop is shared by our 21,000 employees. Every day we reach millions of people in over a hundred countries worldwide with more than 30 brands. FrieslandCampina is a unique FMCG and B2B multinational. We are unique because our suppliers, our member dairy farmers, are also our owners. With annual revenue of 11.3 billion euro, FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s largest diary companies.