You will join a two-year trainee program in which you will be assigned to two different year positions. This can for instance be a Category Trade role or a Business Development assignment. After the first year, we will evaluate what assignment would be a good next step for your development. If you have successfully completed your traineeship, you will be appointed to a permanent job within the field of Commerce, which is aligned with your career goals
- WO Master, preferably in (Technical-) Business Administration, Business Economics or a related master (completed master at start of the traineeship)
- You will receive your master degree this year or have obtained your (short) first work experience
- A commercial B2B internship at a multinational
- International experience in the form of an internship or study abroad, etc.
- Experience in a board or committees of a study- or student association is an advantage
- Our ideal trainee has strong analytical and social skills, is entrepreneurial, result oriented, has strong leadership skills and is a team player
- Fluent in English, willing to learn Dutch
What the FrieslandCampina Corporate Traineeship offers you:
- A competitive salary and good fringe benefits
- A personal development program in which you will have a mentor from the business, several fixed training sessions and a personal training budget
- A trainee group with which you will regularly take part in both professional and social activities
- The possibility to quickly build a large network within the organization
At FrieslandCampina, our passion to get more out of milk and help consumers grow and develop is shared by our 21,000 employees. Every day we reach millions of people in over a hundred countries worldwide with more than 30 brands. FrieslandCampina is a unique FMCG and B2B multinational. We are unique because our suppliers, our member dairy farmers, are also our owners. With annual revenue of 11.3 billion euro, FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s largest diary companies.