>> Alles bekijken
HBO & WO
Vodafone is an international leader in the field of mobile telecommunications. With our strong brand, we are represented worldwide in more than 31 countries and we have partnerships in 40 countries. Every day more than 347 million customers use our services. Although mobile services are always the heart of our company, we do a lot more nowadays. We want to be the global communications leader in an increasingly connected world. This can only continuously improve if we keep improving ourselves and for that we need the very best people. In every area and at every level.
We see personal growth as a basis for business success. Working at Vodafone means given opportunities and getting opportunities. We offer plenty of space for your talent and help you get there with one on one guidance. We also offer you benefits you would expect from a large, successful organization. However, we also ask a lot from you: a maximum effort, great enthusiasm and an open eye and ear for the world in which we live. For the business intelligence team we are looking for an intern.
hollandsnieuwe is the second brand of Vodafone operating in the ‘no-frills’ segment of the Dutch Telecommunications market. The department operates as a standalone unit with a highly entrepreneurial/pioneering spirit and strong commercial focus. Key-driver is to obtain substantial market share in the segment as well as grow into a professional business. The commercial team consists of a marketing and sales department. Joint team objective is to obtain substantial market share and brand awareness in the segment as well as grow into a professional business. Being a relatively small department , decision lines are short and decision cycles fast.
The internship will give you the opportunity to be part of the business. During the internship you will actively participate in, and be responsible for all day-to-day activities surrounding the hollandsnieuwe information supply and development of new insights. The goal of the internship is to develop management reporting in CxAir.
• Be part of execution of the sales and reporting of hollandsnieuwe
• Provide reporting and analysis
• Provides input in the development of new reports and insights
• Monitor and gain insights on competitive position
• Support in sales, marketing and IT with information to be more efficient
• Maintain and build relationships inside and outside the business unit
• Active role in bringing together sales & marketing teams
• Actively inspire and bring in ideas to further develop the hollandsnieuwe sales team
• Bachelor / Master background preferably in Economics, IT or Business management
• 6 Months job
- Communicational skills (Dutch & English - verbal and written)
- In Microsoft Excel
- Developing management reporting
- Defending the choices you make in reporting
- Social and Consultancy skills
- Presentation & facilitation skills
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Entrepreneur, proactive and results-driven self-starter
- Fast learner
- Team player with a winner mentality
• Brand info: www.hollandsnieuwe.nl
• Location: Vodafone Netherlands, Simon Carmiggeltstraat 6, 1011DJ, Amsterdam
• Contact: Roy Krukkert, email@example.com
Telecom / IT