|Duur in maanden||
>> Alles bekijken
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
The Global Procurement Organization is in the midst of a Business Transformation… driving INNOVATION, AGILITY, and CREATING VALUE through STAKEHOLDER COLLABORATION. As a member of the Procurement Performance Consulting Team, you will be developing and deploying Global Sourcing and Supplier Communication Projects, for both internal and external stakeholders. From intranet updates through to Supplier Days, you will be the primary Communications Focal Point for Procurement.
· You will define with key stakeholders a Calendar of Events and Communication Plan for 2015
· You will lead and coordinate all Procurement-Specific Events, both internal procurement workshops and Philips Supplier Events
· You will develop & deploy Standard Operating Procedures and Checklists for Events
· You will develop & deploy Quarterly Business Review Template, and Standard Operating Procedure for future template development
· You will liaise with Philips Corporate Communications team to ensure standard policies are followed
· You will be an active participant in the Procurement Transformation Team, PRESENTING RESULTS to senior leaders in the organization
At the Philips Healthcare site in Best, NL, you will join co-workers in the Procurement organization with global responsibilities. You will be expected to communicate regularly with Procurement Leaders globally by e-mail, phone, and face-to-face.
You will have direct access and exposure to the Global Procurement Leadership Team
At Philips, the Procurement Organization is in the midst of an exciting transformation, and your work will have an important contribution to this change!
The Internship period is given the strategic nature of the project, may be a topic that could be used for a thesis associated with Corporate Communications, Business Transformation, and/or the Impact of Communication on Business Transformation. This opportunity has Global Scope: Philips Procurement as a global organization is managing a global Supply Base. You will be involved in the internal as well as the external network. If you enjoy making a difference with the work you do, this is the place for you!
It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 12 months
We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than December 2014
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o Business Informatics
o (International) Business Management
o Management Sciences
o Public Relations
o Supply Chain Management
· Extremely strong analytical capabilities, through efficient and effective use of XLS or Access Macros
· Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
· Entrepreneurial and creative, with the ability to adapt quickly to change
· Language: English
· Knowledge: any previous experience working in Marketing or Public Relations. Previous experience in Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Procurement, or IT are beneficial
· Competences: Project Management, Web Design, excellent Communications Skills
· Previous internship experience: preferred, but not required.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 20-10-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry