|Duur in maanden||
Maximale duur in maanden:
>> Alles bekijken
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Shopper Marketing is a relatively new marketing discipline within Philips.
Building new marketing capabilities and knowledge, with a lot of entrepreneurship are key success factors in which you will be challenged during this internship assignment.
· You will help the BG (Business Group) Personal Care Male Grooming Global Shopper Marketing team in making specific market and shopper analysis preparing for both operational and strategic decision taking.
· Further support in the execution of shopper marketing activities: creation of Shopper Activation/Below the line materials, build SharePoint content etc.
· You will work closely together with the BG Personal Care Shopper Marketing team, The Global Marketing team, Consumer Marketing Managers and the Marketing Managers for the geographical areas as well as the sales organizations.
The Personal Care Business Group (BG PC) is a strong and successful Category in the Philips Consumer Lifestyle Sector. It develops and markets Male and Female Grooming Products (e.g. the Philips electric shaver) globally whilst taking into consideration the local habits and practices.
The Global Marketing Team is located at the divisional headquarters in Amsterdam and cooperates closely with the Sales Organizations around the globe.
The Global Marketing Team consists of highly motivated professional with diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. The team is eager to welcome a new temporary member to help them face the challenging global market of personal care and especially in the field of Shopper Marketing.
Working in a high visibility performance team with drive for success and room for own entrepreneurship and lot of variation in marketing skills. Working on global level with marketers in countries and on central level.
It is creating working experience in a highly visible marketing role and solid team, in a safe area which is a good place to start a career path in marketing.
· This internship assignment is not suitable to do your thesis
· Duration 6 – 8 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than October 2014
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your University Bachelor of Science / Master of science WO (Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o (International) Business Management
· You should be passionate about fact-finding and fact-based decision taking.
· A creative spirit for the development of shopper communication and shopper materials is a pre.
· Being a team player is vital for success especially since she/he will be working together with people from different cultures located in various locations.
· Fluent English – oral and written.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 28-08-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Tel: +31 (0)6 211142035 / +31 (0)40 2782253
Technology / Industry