|Duur in maanden||
Maximale duur in maanden:
>> Alles bekijken
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
As Lighting Benelux we aim to further strengthen our position as leader in all domains of the Lighting Industry, based on delivering meaningful innovations and end-user insights. In Professional Lighting we want to capture growth opportunities with Systems & Services, extending our service offering with added value services along the lifecycle.
Objective is to support existing services and new services, which results in increased service revenues.
Main responsibilities & deliverables:
As Systems & Service Center within the Philips Lighting Benelux commercial organization, we are responsible for creating the complete lighting application design, developing the commercial proposal, managing the project, developing and managing the contract, executing the services.
You work in teams which are centered around customers, organized in projects, positioned to serve existing or new customers, sharing the passion for delighting our customers. Customers who are looking for building new iconic buildings, installing intelligent LED road lighting, enhancing their shop experience with lighting.
To help you achieve your full marketing potential, we help you in your career with a challenging assignment that allows you to deepen or broaden your marketing expertise and experience.
We will empower you to just fulfill a key role in our organization, extending our service offerings and contributing to the overall growth of our business.
You’ll have the freedom to think entrepreneurially, exploring new ideas and concepts in the world of internet marketing, new business models. And you’ll be doing it in a company that consistently has its finger on the pulse of what customers want in terms of new experiences, products and services.
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
- Strong interest understanding local customer’s needs and desire to serve
- Entrepreneurial & commercial awareness
- Analytical skills combined with hands-on mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch & English
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 05-08-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: Click on the read more & apply (lees meer & aanmelden) button to apply
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry