|Duur in maanden||
>> Alles bekijken
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
We are looking for a candidate who can support the implementation of people, culture and engagement initiatives.
You will support the Human Resource Business Partner in all aspects of HR Management
You will work on HR-related projects, such as organizational design, change management, upgrade organizational capabilities and talent management
You will support in the implementation of change initiatives
The Philips Enabling Functions HR team is partnering with all global functions of Philips on organization and people aspects. We support management teams in the development of their organization design, organizational capabilities, talent and culture initiatives.
This internship assignment is not suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 6 months
We prefer students to start as soon as possible, not later than November 2014
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o (International) Business Management
o Human Resources
o Social Sciences
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 13-10-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035 / +31 (0)40 2782253
Technology / Industry