|Duur in maanden||
Maximale duur in maanden:
>> Alles bekijken
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
This assignment is within the internal communications team of the Lighting sector at Philips. Do you want to help implement our strategy through innovative internal communications campaigns? Working closely with the Director of Internal Communications for Lighting, you will bring the strategy alive for our 50,000 on and offline employees around the world.
· You will be responsible for the detailed implementation of various internal communication campaigns as we roll out our Lighting sector strategy through to 2020 and beyond
· Key responsibilities: day-to-day involvement in all aspects of the strategy roll out, including liaison with our internal communications champions network (135 people around the world), preparation of campaign materials, coordination of logistics across the campaign elements, measurement and tracking of our success on an ongoing basis
· The goal of this internship is to successfully support awareness, understanding and engagement of our employees around the world, with the Lighting sector strategy through the ongoing delivery of our tactical communications campaigns.
· Key deliverables and performance expectations: daily liaison with our champions to support local delivery of the strategy, preparation of new campaign materials, measurement of our success, local implementation of strategy activities within the Netherlands (Amsterdam / Eindhoven offices). The successful candidate must be comfortable dealing with a wide range of people around the world and have excellent written and spoken English.
This role reports into the Director of Internal Communications within the Philips Lighting sector. The team reports into both the HR director for Lighting and the Group Internal Communications function. There is a small core team based in the Netherlands and a matrix network of 135 internal communications champions around the world.
Key stakeholders will be the Director of Internal Communications for Philips Lighting, Global Head of Internal Communications for Lighting, Lighting Strategy team, members of the communications team, local leaders (from our top-250 leadership team) and the communications champion network.
This is a great opportunity to work on strategic campaigns across the Philips Lighting sector, working not only with senior stakeholders in the business but also with our network of 135 communications champions around the world.
· Thesis: You will have the opportunity to write your thesis whilst performing this role.
· Duration: 5-6 months. Requests for an internship of longer duration will be considered from international candidates.
· Available per August / September 2014.
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) in:
o Business Administration
o (International) Business Management
o Human Resources
o Public Relations
· Are fluent in oral and written English.
o Understanding of the basic principles of corporate communications (message, audience, channels, measurement) and their application would be helpful but is not essential
o You must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
o Have a proactive, can-do attitude.
· Previous internship experience is not required for this role
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 23-07-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry