|Duur in maanden||
Maximale duur in maanden:
>> Alles bekijken
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Your challenge will be to design and implement improvement programs that will lead to great consumer experiences in all related touch points, such as a Ratings & Reviews platform and specific email campaigns.
· You will be end to end responsible for an email campaign. From putting the initial concept on paper to following up during the campaign to taking the campaign down once it ends.
· Liaise with local marketing managers to find the best possible way to communicate to the most relevant audience at the right time with the right message. Setting up specific campaigns to generate reviews for new products.
· Help building CRM (Customer Relation Management) as an integral touch point of the consumer decision journey.
· Be part of the optimization of the digital capabilities of the Consumer Lifestyle Benelux organization.
You are part of the Consumer Care organization within Philips Consumer Lifestyle Benelux. Within this organization the main communication language is Dutch. You will report to the CRM Manager. In the dynamic environment of Consumer Lifestyle, integrated consumer experiences are important for building loyal and profitable relationships with consumers.
Besides the Benelux Consumer Care team, your main contacts within the Benelux are the Digital Services- Online- and Marketing Team. Secondly, you are in contact with the global CRM and IT managers in the Business Groups.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will work in a very dynamic department with an open culture and a lot of room to get to know people and jobs. We are continuously looking for the best of the best as people are the most important asset for great achievements. We are continuously looking for talent in order to keep ‘a winning team’.
· This internship assignment is not suitable for graduation/thesis.
· It can be discussed to make this internship assignment suitable to be performed by two students (HBO only, Shared Internship).
· Duration: 6-12 months.
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, but not later than September 2014
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
• Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BComm) / University Bachelor of Science (Bsc.) in:
◦ ICT & Media Design
• This internship requires to be native in the Dutch language (Knowledge of the French language is a pre)
• Possess basic Marketing knowledge
• Strong communication skills
• Affinity with communication and digital (Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and web design is a pre)
• Have affinity with graphic design (Knowledge of Photoshop is a pre)
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 04-08-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry