Management Traineeship - Marketing
Marketing & Sales
|tot en met
Management Traineeship Marketing
Want more? Want to become a Future Leader in Marketing? The "Unilever Future Leaders Program" is a two-year program designed to turn creative, talented and ambitious graduates into the future senior managers of Unilever.
What to expect?
Every year we recruit between 20 and 30 management trainees in the Benelux to join one of our functions. That could be in HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, Customer Development, and Research & Development. Location for this Marketing traineeship is Rotterdam, but you will have a Benelux responsibility.
A real job from day one
The program focuses on building leadership capability and accelerating your development. And from the moment you join, you'll be doing a real job. One that will provide insight to the business, continually test and develop your skills, and make a genuine contribution to our business. You'll also be involved on every level. As you develop, the roles get more challenging which can mean managing larger budgets, bigger brands or more people.
Support and empowerment
We'll support you every step of the way to senior management but much of your progress will be up to you. You'll need to be focused and ambitious to get where you want, identifying opportunities and taking responsibility for your own development.
You'll be having three weeks of some of the best marketing training around through the Unilever Marketing Foundation Course which covers strategy, brand positioning, understanding consumers, operations, customer management, communication and innovation.
At the end of your traineeship you'll take the role of Brand Building manager or Brand Development manager, responsible for projects on a big brand, or managing or developing your own smaller brand. As you progress, you will take responsibility for bigger brands and either work for a local operation, where you will focus on building and activating your brands or internationally developing regional and global brand strategies, concepts and marketing mixes.
When to apply?
The Unilever Future Leaders program starts off twice a year: on 1st of September and on 1st of March.
Please apply before the 14th of November 2011 to start in March 2012. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Who is it for?
- Degree requirements: Master degree in any field with a strong academic record
- Passion for marketing
- Extracurricular activities and/or work experiences outside the academic world, which display the following: Global mindset, External focus, Leadership & team experience
- Driven & energetic
- Strong English and Dutch communication skills. Good French language skills will be an advantage.
Could it be U?
- Would you enjoy working with a wide range of people, across a variety of functions?
- Do you enjoy being part of a team and leading one (with all the responsibility that entails)?
- Do you enjoy managing complicated projects, with demanding deadlines and budgets - as well as creative challenges?
- Do you get a thrill from winning?
- Are you motivated to develop yourself with fast pace to become one of Unilever's future leaders?